If you want to delight the kids with an overseas holiday, Bali has many adventures suitable for kids and adults alike. Participating in these fun outings with them will guarantee to ensure a fun time for all with no chance of being bored – and you won’t need to hire a babysitter. Settle into your easy bali villa and start to enjoy. Here are some of the great places kids will love.
- Walk through the treetops at Tabanan. It’s great to view the forest from the top instead of the bottom. At Tabanan you’ll find high walkways through the treetops. In fact, it’s made more fun by including obstacles of varying hardship degrees. In every case, safety is assured with a safety wire attached to your harness. Start from 2 metres high and go up to 20 – if you’re game. It’s called Bali Treetop Adventure and is located at the Bali Botanical Gardens.
- Big Tree Farms Bamboo Chocolate Factory. Not only can you and the kids have a guided one hour tour to watch chocolate being converted from beans to bars, you’ll be astonished at the building, dubbed the bamboo cathedral by some. It’s said to be the biggest commercial bamboo structure in the world.
- The Serangan Island Coral Farm is another fascinating and unique experience as you see how people actually grow coral.
- No one visiting Bali with kids should miss out on visiting the famous Waterbom Park which has the longest waterslides in the world. Some of the slides are only for adults, but many are for children. If your kids are into water and slides, prepare to spend a whole day or more in this location. Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 726, Desa Pemogan, Denpasar
- Do your kids love tree houses? Satisfy their climbing instincts by visiting the Tree House at Bataduwa, Karangasam. The tree branches hold the little house and the whole looks as if the tree grew up under the house. There’s a good ladder with a handrail for entry. Other unusual structures add even more interest.
- Walk under water and hand feed the many tropical fish that come to greet you. Even kids can join in this amazing experience. You won’t need to be a swimmer, the helmet allows you to walk on the bottom of the ocean without getting your head wet. Found at Nusa Dua.
- Another fun time can be had by the whole family at Gallery Trick art 3D (Seminyak). Over 80 amazing 3D pictures off all kinds that you can pose with and take photo of. Sharks, huge angel wings, a dangerous rope bridge over a deep chasm – kids will love posing with these pictures, they look so real.